Thursday, January 27, 2011

Houston Day Three Quarters

So its been a long time since I have posted, which always seems to be the tag line that everyones' personal blog tends to include. Oh well.

I am currently stringing these type words together from the basement of the Rice University's Math Department. My host is Natalie, who is a Ph.D. candidate in Math here, and I am just hanging out in her office while she is off doing math and such.

Ran for 80 minutes easy about Rohr park in San Diego yesterday, followed by a whirlwind of chores before I was able to get to the airport.  I arrived in Houston around 6pm local time or 4pm San Diego time. I ate some chilly had some red wine and tried in vain to fall asleep before 2am. I woke up at 7am or 5:30am according to my body's clock and am now feeling rather jet lagged. Houston seems pretty awesome from what I have seen thus far. I ate lunch at an on campus pub called Valhalla which is located underground and has doors like a hobbit hole, so basically legit.

Will be headed out on a 55 min easy jog about campus soon, but really all I want is a few shots of espresso.

0 Comments: