Thursday, December 31, 2009

Photo Shoot in the La Jolla, CA

The weekend before Finals week myself, Adam Walker (Awok) and Hillary Wiebe (Wiebe-a-Tron) all headed out to La Jolla to partake in some picture taking and grubbing. Awok has a legit camera and will have the best (and most) photos from the day that included some awesome sandwiches and Xmas photos by the beach. I on the other hand have a passed down Sony camera so I had to make due with some nuts editing to make my photos look interesting. This will be a 7 part series as I have photos that I feel, fit into 7 different folders on my computer (plus 2 extra fun folders) It should give you and idea of how the day progressed in keeping with my bizarre/unique take on life.

The first group is called La_Jolla.  Click on each picture to see it in its full size. If you like something let me know.  Please let me know make it your screen saver or dart board background, either way I would like to know if its of some use to you. Cheers.

 

wave

drain

flowers

used 

Next part involves tiny benches, mustaches and shoes.

0 Comments: